US: 6 year old boy suspended for sexual harassment
Aurora: A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from his US school for three days for sexual harassment after quoting a line from a song.
School officials say the boy was sent home after telling a girl, "I`m sexy and I know it."
Sable Elementary School issued a statement saying it couldn`t discuss the case, but it referred to a school board policy that defines sexual harassment as any unwelcome sexual advance. There is no age limit.
KMGH-TV reports the boy is accused of disrupting other students. He was sent home on Wednesday.
The boy`s mother says it`s the second time her son has gotten in trouble for quoting the song. She questions whether he knows anything about sexual harassment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini