US: 6 year old boy suspended for sexual harassment
Aurora: A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from his US school for three days for sexual harassment after quoting a line from a song.
School officials say the boy was sent home after telling a girl, "I`m sexy and I know it."
Sable Elementary School issued a statement saying it couldn`t discuss the case, but it referred to a school board policy that defines sexual harassment as any unwelcome sexual advance. There is no age limit.
KMGH-TV reports the boy is accused of disrupting other students. He was sent home on Wednesday.
The boy`s mother says it`s the second time her son has gotten in trouble for quoting the song. She questions whether he knows anything about sexual harassment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!