US: 6 year old boy suspended for sexual harassment
Aurora: A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from his US school for three days for sexual harassment after quoting a line from a song.
School officials say the boy was sent home after telling a girl, "I`m sexy and I know it."
Sable Elementary School issued a statement saying it couldn`t discuss the case, but it referred to a school board policy that defines sexual harassment as any unwelcome sexual advance. There is no age limit.
KMGH-TV reports the boy is accused of disrupting other students. He was sent home on Wednesday.
The boy`s mother says it`s the second time her son has gotten in trouble for quoting the song. She questions whether he knows anything about sexual harassment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP