US: 6 year old boy suspended for sexual harassment
Aurora: A 6-year-old boy has been suspended from his US school for three days for sexual harassment after quoting a line from a song.
School officials say the boy was sent home after telling a girl, "I`m sexy and I know it."
Sable Elementary School issued a statement saying it couldn`t discuss the case, but it referred to a school board policy that defines sexual harassment as any unwelcome sexual advance. There is no age limit.
KMGH-TV reports the boy is accused of disrupting other students. He was sent home on Wednesday.
The boy`s mother says it`s the second time her son has gotten in trouble for quoting the song. She questions whether he knows anything about sexual harassment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?