`US can overcome Iranian missile`
Washington: Pentagon Press Secretary Geoff Morrell says the military is "very confident" it could protect the United States from a potential Iranian ballistic missile strike.
A recent Defence Department report to Congress concludes that Iran could develop a missile capable of striking the United States by 2015.
Morrell told reporters on Wednesday that the US missile defence system based in California and Alaska is "sufficient to protect us from such a threat”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch