US First Lady Michelle Obama, daughters tour Irish parks
Dublin: US First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha Tuesday wrapped up their brief visit to Ireland with a private guided tour of Wicklow Mountains National Park.
Michelle Obama and the girls have been taking in the sights here as President Barack Obama meets with other world leaders at the G8 summit in neighbouring Northern Ireland.
Malia, 14, and Sasha, 12, listened attentively Tuesday as tour guide George McClafferty told them about the Wicklow park`s sixth-century monastic ruins.
The Obama women spent Monday in Dublin, visiting Trinity College and enjoying a special performance of "Riverdance" at the Gaiety Theatre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Quikr acquires Hiree, to focus on innovating in jobs space
- ICICI, Axis banks join Swift's global payments initiative
- Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde drench in colours of old-age romance in 'Sarsariya' from 'Mohenjo Daro'!
- Wayne Rooney aims to take up coaching after retirement
- Need for 'Sharia' like laws to check crimes against women: MNS chief Raj Thackeray