US First Lady Michelle Obama, daughters tour Irish parks
Dublin: US First Lady Michelle Obama and daughters Malia and Sasha Tuesday wrapped up their brief visit to Ireland with a private guided tour of Wicklow Mountains National Park.
Michelle Obama and the girls have been taking in the sights here as President Barack Obama meets with other world leaders at the G8 summit in neighbouring Northern Ireland.
Malia, 14, and Sasha, 12, listened attentively Tuesday as tour guide George McClafferty told them about the Wicklow park`s sixth-century monastic ruins.
The Obama women spent Monday in Dublin, visiting Trinity College and enjoying a special performance of "Riverdance" at the Gaiety Theatre.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'El Chapo' appeals extradition to US
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1