US to create cyber security coordinator
Washington: US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton announced that a new coordinator for cyber security will be created at the State Department to help ensure classified material remains protected.
The new post was being created as part of a larger plan to reform the department and US diplomacy to make it more streamlined, effective, and faster at responding to international crises and developments, Hillary said on Wednesday.
Hillary’s announcement about the new plans was contained in the Quadrennial Diplomacy and Development Review at a townhall-style meeting with State Department employees.
In a separate process, the US government has launched a comprehensive review on the safety of secret documents and diplomatic correspondence since WikiLeaks began publishing classified State Department documents on November 28.
The documents were believed to have been leaked to the website by a government employee.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!