US Treasure hunt for girlfriend prompts bomb scare
St George: A bomb squad thought a package marked "Army" was suspicious, but it was just part of an elaborate plan by a guy trying to ask a girl to a dance.
St George police rushed to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints temple on Saturday after the package was placed near a gazebo.
Surrounding streets were closed as a precaution. The investigation ended, however, when officers were told the package was part of a treasure hunt, and contained candy and a note asking a girl to a dance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH