Vladimir Putin better at martial arts than legendary Chuck Norris!
Sydney: Russian President Vladimir Putin has been awarded a ninth-degree black belt from the World Taekwondo Federation, a rare honour, which places him above legendary martial artist, Chuck Norris.
Putin already has a black belt in judo, and this is a recent addition to his list of achievements, News.com.au reports.
The world`s toughest President, as declared by Forbes last month, known for his disdain of shirts, love of guns and ability to do pretty much everything well has achieved the highest honour in Taekwondo even without practicing.
Grandmaster Putin is now in fact rated higher on the Taekwondo hierarchy than Norris, who is only an 8th Dan black belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Women's Kabaddi challenge set for debut, to begin alongside men's Pro Kabaddi
- Shahid Kapoor’s on-screen cousin 'Jassi' from 'Udta Punjab' will make you go weak in the knees – Pics inside
- Woman raped by husband, his brothers in Rajasthan; Maneka Gandhi asks NCW to probe
- Cotton, bamboo blends best summer fabrics for children!
- Indian sharp shooter Ayonika Paul gears up for the upcoming Rio Olympics