Vladimir Putin better at martial arts than legendary Chuck Norris!
Sydney: Russian President Vladimir Putin has been awarded a ninth-degree black belt from the World Taekwondo Federation, a rare honour, which places him above legendary martial artist, Chuck Norris.
Putin already has a black belt in judo, and this is a recent addition to his list of achievements, News.com.au reports.
The world`s toughest President, as declared by Forbes last month, known for his disdain of shirts, love of guns and ability to do pretty much everything well has achieved the highest honour in Taekwondo even without practicing.
Grandmaster Putin is now in fact rated higher on the Taekwondo hierarchy than Norris, who is only an 8th Dan black belt.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing