Volcanic ash: EU-Pakistan summit postponed
Brussels: A summit between the European Union (EU) and Pakistan to be held here on April 21 has been postponed due to air traffic problems, the EU Presidency has announced.
Air traffic in a number of European countries has been suspended because of volcanic ash from Iceland.
Pakistan Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani, who was to embark on Monday on a tour to France, Belgium and Spain, has postponed his trip, EuAsiaNews reported on Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price