Woman drops pant after rat runs up her trouser
London: A woman was forced to drop her trousers in the middle of a packed rush hour subway train in the US when a rat ran up her trouser leg, it was reported here Monday.
Ana Vargas, 40, was sitting in the train as it approached New York`s Columbus Circle station when the rodent suddenly crawled up her leg.
Varagas, a hotel supervisor, said she initially thought it was her trousers moving until she realised it was something crawling inside.
Despite violently shaking her trousers, the large rodent still didn`t drop out.
"I said, `Oh, my God - it`s an animal on my leg`".
"I was shaking, but nothing was coming out . . . I had to pull my pants down in front of everyone on the train," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
Thankfully, Vargas` blushes were saved when three men tried to shield her from other people in the carriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi