Woman drops pant after rat runs up her trouser
London: A woman was forced to drop her trousers in the middle of a packed rush hour subway train in the US when a rat ran up her trouser leg, it was reported here Monday.
Ana Vargas, 40, was sitting in the train as it approached New York`s Columbus Circle station when the rodent suddenly crawled up her leg.
Varagas, a hotel supervisor, said she initially thought it was her trousers moving until she realised it was something crawling inside.
Despite violently shaking her trousers, the large rodent still didn`t drop out.
"I said, `Oh, my God - it`s an animal on my leg`".
"I was shaking, but nothing was coming out . . . I had to pull my pants down in front of everyone on the train," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
Thankfully, Vargas` blushes were saved when three men tried to shield her from other people in the carriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars