Woman drops pant after rat runs up her trouser
London: A woman was forced to drop her trousers in the middle of a packed rush hour subway train in the US when a rat ran up her trouser leg, it was reported here Monday.
Ana Vargas, 40, was sitting in the train as it approached New York`s Columbus Circle station when the rodent suddenly crawled up her leg.
Varagas, a hotel supervisor, said she initially thought it was her trousers moving until she realised it was something crawling inside.
Despite violently shaking her trousers, the large rodent still didn`t drop out.
"I said, `Oh, my God - it`s an animal on my leg`".
"I was shaking, but nothing was coming out . . . I had to pull my pants down in front of everyone on the train," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
Thankfully, Vargas` blushes were saved when three men tried to shield her from other people in the carriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued