Woman drops pant after rat runs up her trouser
London: A woman was forced to drop her trousers in the middle of a packed rush hour subway train in the US when a rat ran up her trouser leg, it was reported here Monday.
Ana Vargas, 40, was sitting in the train as it approached New York`s Columbus Circle station when the rodent suddenly crawled up her leg.
Varagas, a hotel supervisor, said she initially thought it was her trousers moving until she realised it was something crawling inside.
Despite violently shaking her trousers, the large rodent still didn`t drop out.
"I said, `Oh, my God - it`s an animal on my leg`".
"I was shaking, but nothing was coming out . . . I had to pull my pants down in front of everyone on the train," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.
Thankfully, Vargas` blushes were saved when three men tried to shield her from other people in the carriage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea