Andhra Assembly admits notices for no-confidence motion
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker N Manohar on Friday admitted the notices for no-confidence motion given by TRS and YSR Congress Party against the Congress-led state government.
Having found the notices in order, the Speaker took a head count on the motion moved by TRS Legislature Party leader E Rajender.
Forty-five members comprising the MLAs of TRS, YSRCP, BJP, CPI and others stood up in favour of it.
The no-confidence motion needs the support of at least 30 members to be taken up for debate.
The Speaker then adjourned the House to enable the Business Advisory Committee (BAC) to meet and take up the matter.
The TRS and YSRCP have moved the no-confidence motion over the Telangana issue, power crisis and other problems of the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores