Andhra Assembly admits notices for no-confidence motion
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker N Manohar on Friday admitted the notices for no-confidence motion given by TRS and YSR Congress Party against the Congress-led state government.
Having found the notices in order, the Speaker took a head count on the motion moved by TRS Legislature Party leader E Rajender.
Forty-five members comprising the MLAs of TRS, YSRCP, BJP, CPI and others stood up in favour of it.
The no-confidence motion needs the support of at least 30 members to be taken up for debate.
The Speaker then adjourned the House to enable the Business Advisory Committee (BAC) to meet and take up the matter.
The TRS and YSRCP have moved the no-confidence motion over the Telangana issue, power crisis and other problems of the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head