Andhra Assembly admits notices for no-confidence motion
Hyderabad: Andhra Pradesh Assembly Speaker N Manohar on Friday admitted the notices for no-confidence motion given by TRS and YSR Congress Party against the Congress-led state government.
Having found the notices in order, the Speaker took a head count on the motion moved by TRS Legislature Party leader E Rajender.
Forty-five members comprising the MLAs of TRS, YSRCP, BJP, CPI and others stood up in favour of it.
The no-confidence motion needs the support of at least 30 members to be taken up for debate.
The Speaker then adjourned the House to enable the Business Advisory Committee (BAC) to meet and take up the matter.
The TRS and YSRCP have moved the no-confidence motion over the Telangana issue, power crisis and other problems of the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie