Andhra govt reserves more posts for physically challenged
Hyderabad: In a bid to help the physically
challenged, the Andhra Pradesh government on Saturday decided to
reserve more government posts for them under the Andhra
Pradesh Public Service Commission for the next 10 years.
According to a press release, Chief Minister N Kiran
Kumar Reddy decided to increase the percentage of reserved
posts for physically challenged, besides giving an age
concession of 10 years for them and exemption from fee for the
applications submitted to the APPSC.
The new reservation facility will remain in force till
May 31, 2021 and would prove helpful to the physically
challenged, the press release from the Chief Minister`s Office
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre