Andhra govt reserves more posts for physically challenged
Hyderabad: In a bid to help the physically
challenged, the Andhra Pradesh government on Saturday decided to
reserve more government posts for them under the Andhra
Pradesh Public Service Commission for the next 10 years.
According to a press release, Chief Minister N Kiran
Kumar Reddy decided to increase the percentage of reserved
posts for physically challenged, besides giving an age
concession of 10 years for them and exemption from fee for the
applications submitted to the APPSC.
The new reservation facility will remain in force till
May 31, 2021 and would prove helpful to the physically
challenged, the press release from the Chief Minister`s Office
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!