Anti-Telangana lawyers lodge complaint against TRS chief
Rajahmundry: The East and West Godavari Bar Association Lawyers Joint Action Committee (JAC) lodged a complaint on Sunday against Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) president K Chandrasekhara Rao (KCR) for his alleged remarks about non-Telangana region employees working in Hyderabad.
The Lawyers` JAC lodged a complaint in Rajahmundry`s Three Town police station against KCR, its convener Muppalla Subba Rao said.
The JAC also formed a human chain in protest against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Yesterday, the East Godavari District Bar Association also demanded that a complaint must be registered against KCR.
KCR had allegedly made a statement on August 2 that employees from non-Telangana regions working in Hyderabad would have no option other than going back, since their services would be required by the government of the non-Telangana region, after Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...