Anti-Telangana lawyers lodge complaint against TRS chief
Rajahmundry: The East and West Godavari Bar Association Lawyers Joint Action Committee (JAC) lodged a complaint on Sunday against Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) president K Chandrasekhara Rao (KCR) for his alleged remarks about non-Telangana region employees working in Hyderabad.
The Lawyers` JAC lodged a complaint in Rajahmundry`s Three Town police station against KCR, its convener Muppalla Subba Rao said.
The JAC also formed a human chain in protest against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Yesterday, the East Godavari District Bar Association also demanded that a complaint must be registered against KCR.
KCR had allegedly made a statement on August 2 that employees from non-Telangana regions working in Hyderabad would have no option other than going back, since their services would be required by the government of the non-Telangana region, after Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble