Anti-Telangana lawyers lodge complaint against TRS chief
Rajahmundry: The East and West Godavari Bar Association Lawyers Joint Action Committee (JAC) lodged a complaint on Sunday against Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) president K Chandrasekhara Rao (KCR) for his alleged remarks about non-Telangana region employees working in Hyderabad.
The Lawyers` JAC lodged a complaint in Rajahmundry`s Three Town police station against KCR, its convener Muppalla Subba Rao said.
The JAC also formed a human chain in protest against the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
Yesterday, the East Godavari District Bar Association also demanded that a complaint must be registered against KCR.
KCR had allegedly made a statement on August 2 that employees from non-Telangana regions working in Hyderabad would have no option other than going back, since their services would be required by the government of the non-Telangana region, after Andhra Pradesh is bifurcated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- This is what a Pakistani thinks why cow is sacred for Hindus - Watch
- Security forces kill separatist guerilla in Jammu & Kashmir's Kupwara
- DU admissions 2016 first online cut-off list to be declared today
- Woman suicide over morphed picture: One arrested
- 7th Pay Commission: Gratuity ceiling doubled to Rs 20 lakh