Bajrang Dal warns Hyderabad youths from celebrating V-Day
Hyderabad: Bajrang Dal has asked city youths to refrain from celebrating the Valentines Day on Thursday, saying it was against the values of Indian culture.
"We have asked city police commissioner not to grant any special permission for Valentines Day celebrations. We also appeal to managements of resorts and pubs not to organise special programmes to celebrate the occasion," Bajrang Dal`s city president Vinod Kumar said.
Bajrang Dal activists would counsel young men and women, spotted in public places like parks if they are minors, he said.
"We do not want to disturb the daily life of others. We will inform the parents of minors, if we spot them. We will not hesitate to perform marriage of couples who are majors," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Pampore attack: Did CRPF ignore specific intelligence input from Jammu and Kashmir Police?
- Euro 2016: Belgium beat Hungary 4-0 to reach quarterfinal as Yannick Carrasco scores final goal
- Singapore Airlines flight caught fire during emergency landing at Changi Airport - Details here
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region