Bajrang Dal warns Hyderabad youths from celebrating V-Day
Hyderabad: Bajrang Dal has asked city youths to refrain from celebrating the Valentines Day on Thursday, saying it was against the values of Indian culture.
"We have asked city police commissioner not to grant any special permission for Valentines Day celebrations. We also appeal to managements of resorts and pubs not to organise special programmes to celebrate the occasion," Bajrang Dal`s city president Vinod Kumar said.
Bajrang Dal activists would counsel young men and women, spotted in public places like parks if they are minors, he said.
"We do not want to disturb the daily life of others. We will inform the parents of minors, if we spot them. We will not hesitate to perform marriage of couples who are majors," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...