`Corrupt` Jagan has no moral right to fight for Andhra: TDP
Kadapa: Opposition Telugu Desam Party on Sunday took a dig at YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, saying he has no moral right to fight for the united Andhra Pradesh since he is a "corrupt" leader.
"Jagan cheated people and acquired a lot of money. He could fight for the cause (of united state) only after he has disbursed his ill-gotten wealth among people," said TDP leader Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy.
He was addressing a gathering here after meeting party leaders who have been observing indefinite hinger strike for the last three days opposing proposed bifurcation of the state.
Reddy demanded that Sri Krishna Commission report on the statehood issue be discussed in Parliament.
Jagan`s party today claimed that he has launched indefinite hunger strike from Chanchalguda jail in Hyderabad where he has been lodged in connection with an disproportionate assets case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption