`Corrupt` Jagan has no moral right to fight for Andhra: TDP
Kadapa: Opposition Telugu Desam Party on Sunday took a dig at YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, saying he has no moral right to fight for the united Andhra Pradesh since he is a "corrupt" leader.
"Jagan cheated people and acquired a lot of money. He could fight for the cause (of united state) only after he has disbursed his ill-gotten wealth among people," said TDP leader Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy.
He was addressing a gathering here after meeting party leaders who have been observing indefinite hinger strike for the last three days opposing proposed bifurcation of the state.
Reddy demanded that Sri Krishna Commission report on the statehood issue be discussed in Parliament.
Jagan`s party today claimed that he has launched indefinite hunger strike from Chanchalguda jail in Hyderabad where he has been lodged in connection with an disproportionate assets case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees