`Corrupt` Jagan has no moral right to fight for Andhra: TDP
Kadapa: Opposition Telugu Desam Party on Sunday took a dig at YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, saying he has no moral right to fight for the united Andhra Pradesh since he is a "corrupt" leader.
"Jagan cheated people and acquired a lot of money. He could fight for the cause (of united state) only after he has disbursed his ill-gotten wealth among people," said TDP leader Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy.
He was addressing a gathering here after meeting party leaders who have been observing indefinite hinger strike for the last three days opposing proposed bifurcation of the state.
Reddy demanded that Sri Krishna Commission report on the statehood issue be discussed in Parliament.
Jagan`s party today claimed that he has launched indefinite hunger strike from Chanchalguda jail in Hyderabad where he has been lodged in connection with an disproportionate assets case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"