`Corrupt` Jagan has no moral right to fight for Andhra: TDP
Kadapa: Opposition Telugu Desam Party on Sunday took a dig at YSR Congress party president Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, saying he has no moral right to fight for the united Andhra Pradesh since he is a "corrupt" leader.
"Jagan cheated people and acquired a lot of money. He could fight for the cause (of united state) only after he has disbursed his ill-gotten wealth among people," said TDP leader Somireddy Chandramohan Reddy.
He was addressing a gathering here after meeting party leaders who have been observing indefinite hinger strike for the last three days opposing proposed bifurcation of the state.
Reddy demanded that Sri Krishna Commission report on the statehood issue be discussed in Parliament.
Jagan`s party today claimed that he has launched indefinite hunger strike from Chanchalguda jail in Hyderabad where he has been lodged in connection with an disproportionate assets case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days