Hyderabad blasts toll rises to 17
  • This Section
  • Latest
  • Web Wrap
Last Updated: Wednesday, March 06, 2013, 12:59
  
Hyderabad: The death toll in last month's twin blasts here rose to 17 today with an injured person succumbing while undergoing treatment at a private hospital, sources said.

Ravi (25), who sustained serious injuries in the blast, breathed his last late last night after battling for life for 15 days, hospital sources said.

About 35 people, who suffered injuries of various nature, are undergoing treatment in different hospitals in the city.

As many as 16 people were killed and over 100 others injured in the blasts that were triggered by powerful IEDs planted near Konark and Venkatadiri theatres in Dilsukhnagar on February 21.

PTI


First Published: Wednesday, March 06, 2013, 12:49


comments powered by Disqus