Judge files plaint against court staffer for tampering records
Kadapa (AP): A civil court judge has filed a criminal complaint against a clerk for allegedly tampering with the court records, police said today.
"Principal junior civil judge Ramakrishna filed the complaint against junior bench assistant Ramanayya for allegedly forging his signatures on some court orders", said an officer attached to Rayachoty town station.
According to the complaint, Ramanayya, who was transferred in November last, forged the judge`s signatures in as many as 23 cases.
Police have now approached additional junior civil judge at Rayachoty court to access the records after receiving the complaint.
Ramakrishna has also named another junior assistant Laxmidevi in his complaint.
Meanwhile, citing a news item published in some local dailies in this regard, district Human Rights Forum has filed a report seeking action against Ramakrishna for allegedly removing the staffer in contravention of rules.
"Ramakrishna did not inform his seniors, the district court judge in this case, before ordering Ramanayya`s removal and went ahead with filing a criminal complaint, which is violation of natural justice", Forum convener K Jayashree said today.
Ramakrishna could not be contacted as he is on leave.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video