Mecca Masjid blast case: Two suspects produced in court
Hyderabad: The Central Bureau of
Investigation on Thursday produced two Ajmer blast accused before a
local court in connection with the investigation into 2007
Mecca Masjid blast case.
The two suspects, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma, who
are presently lodged in Central Jail, Ajmer in Rajasthan were
brought on a Prisoner`s Transit remand here for investigation
into the Mecca Masjid blast in which nine persons were killed
on May 18, 2007.
The duo were produced before the 14th Additional Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate which remanded them to judicial
custody till June 30. They were brought amidst heavy security
in the court and later sent to Chanchalguda prison.
According to CBI, they want to examine and interrogate
Devender and Lokesh to establish conspiracy link behind the
bomb blast at Mecca Masjid and also to know about any local
links if any.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?