Mecca Masjid blast case: Two suspects produced in court
Hyderabad: The Central Bureau of
Investigation on Thursday produced two Ajmer blast accused before a
local court in connection with the investigation into 2007
Mecca Masjid blast case.
The two suspects, Devender Gupta and Lokesh Sharma, who
are presently lodged in Central Jail, Ajmer in Rajasthan were
brought on a Prisoner`s Transit remand here for investigation
into the Mecca Masjid blast in which nine persons were killed
on May 18, 2007.
The duo were produced before the 14th Additional Chief
Metropolitan Magistrate which remanded them to judicial
custody till June 30. They were brought amidst heavy security
in the court and later sent to Chanchalguda prison.
According to CBI, they want to examine and interrogate
Devender and Lokesh to establish conspiracy link behind the
bomb blast at Mecca Masjid and also to know about any local
links if any.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi