`States ruled by Congress involved in corruption`
Khammam: States ruled by the Congress
party are involved in massive corruption, CPI(M) General
Secretary Prakash Karat alleged here on Saturday.
"Resources of this country running into lakhs and crores
of rupees are being looted. Wherever there is a Congress
government like in Andhra Pradesh, we see corruption in all
walks of life," Karat said at a public meeting organised
by the party here.
CPI(M) would try to work with other democratic and
secular forces in the country to build strong movements on
peoples` issues, Karat had said yesterday at the part meeting.
Meanwhile, the party re-appointed BV Raghavulu as its
general secretary for the state. CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury
and other senior leaders attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning