`States ruled by Congress involved in corruption`
Khammam: States ruled by the Congress
party are involved in massive corruption, CPI(M) General
Secretary Prakash Karat alleged here on Saturday.
"Resources of this country running into lakhs and crores
of rupees are being looted. Wherever there is a Congress
government like in Andhra Pradesh, we see corruption in all
walks of life," Karat said at a public meeting organised
by the party here.
CPI(M) would try to work with other democratic and
secular forces in the country to build strong movements on
peoples` issues, Karat had said yesterday at the part meeting.
Meanwhile, the party re-appointed BV Raghavulu as its
general secretary for the state. CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury
and other senior leaders attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Chennai road mishap: Seven more succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 14