`States ruled by Congress involved in corruption`
Khammam: States ruled by the Congress
party are involved in massive corruption, CPI(M) General
Secretary Prakash Karat alleged here on Saturday.
"Resources of this country running into lakhs and crores
of rupees are being looted. Wherever there is a Congress
government like in Andhra Pradesh, we see corruption in all
walks of life," Karat said at a public meeting organised
by the party here.
CPI(M) would try to work with other democratic and
secular forces in the country to build strong movements on
peoples` issues, Karat had said yesterday at the part meeting.
Meanwhile, the party re-appointed BV Raghavulu as its
general secretary for the state. CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury
and other senior leaders attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor