`States ruled by Congress involved in corruption`
Khammam: States ruled by the Congress
party are involved in massive corruption, CPI(M) General
Secretary Prakash Karat alleged here on Saturday.
"Resources of this country running into lakhs and crores
of rupees are being looted. Wherever there is a Congress
government like in Andhra Pradesh, we see corruption in all
walks of life," Karat said at a public meeting organised
by the party here.
CPI(M) would try to work with other democratic and
secular forces in the country to build strong movements on
peoples` issues, Karat had said yesterday at the part meeting.
Meanwhile, the party re-appointed BV Raghavulu as its
general secretary for the state. CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury
and other senior leaders attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery