`States ruled by Congress involved in corruption`
Khammam: States ruled by the Congress
party are involved in massive corruption, CPI(M) General
Secretary Prakash Karat alleged here on Saturday.
"Resources of this country running into lakhs and crores
of rupees are being looted. Wherever there is a Congress
government like in Andhra Pradesh, we see corruption in all
walks of life," Karat said at a public meeting organised
by the party here.
CPI(M) would try to work with other democratic and
secular forces in the country to build strong movements on
peoples` issues, Karat had said yesterday at the part meeting.
Meanwhile, the party re-appointed BV Raghavulu as its
general secretary for the state. CPI(M) leader Sitaram Yechury
and other senior leaders attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA