Three women run over by train in Karimnagar
Karimnagar (AP): Three women were killed and two others injured when they were run over by a train while trying to cross a railway track near here, railway police said on Monday.
The five women were trying to cross the railway track near Uppal railway station last night when the speeding Navajeevan Express train hit them.
The deceased were identified as P Ailamma(45), M Sammakka (40) and R Swaroopa (44).
The injured were shifted to MGM Hospital at Warangal, where their condition was reported to be stable, police said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman