Three women run over by train in Karimnagar
Karimnagar (AP): Three women were killed and two others injured when they were run over by a train while trying to cross a railway track near here, railway police said on Monday.
The five women were trying to cross the railway track near Uppal railway station last night when the speeding Navajeevan Express train hit them.
The deceased were identified as P Ailamma(45), M Sammakka (40) and R Swaroopa (44).
The injured were shifted to MGM Hospital at Warangal, where their condition was reported to be stable, police said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi