Three women run over by train in Karimnagar
Karimnagar (AP): Three women were killed and two others injured when they were run over by a train while trying to cross a railway track near here, railway police said on Monday.
The five women were trying to cross the railway track near Uppal railway station last night when the speeding Navajeevan Express train hit them.
The deceased were identified as P Ailamma(45), M Sammakka (40) and R Swaroopa (44).
The injured were shifted to MGM Hospital at Warangal, where their condition was reported to be stable, police said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises