Three women run over by train in Karimnagar
Karimnagar (AP): Three women were killed and two others injured when they were run over by a train while trying to cross a railway track near here, railway police said on Monday.
The five women were trying to cross the railway track near Uppal railway station last night when the speeding Navajeevan Express train hit them.
The deceased were identified as P Ailamma(45), M Sammakka (40) and R Swaroopa (44).
The injured were shifted to MGM Hospital at Warangal, where their condition was reported to be stable, police said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!