Three women run over by train in Karimnagar
Karimnagar (AP): Three women were killed and two others injured when they were run over by a train while trying to cross a railway track near here, railway police said on Monday.
The five women were trying to cross the railway track near Uppal railway station last night when the speeding Navajeevan Express train hit them.
The deceased were identified as P Ailamma(45), M Sammakka (40) and R Swaroopa (44).
The injured were shifted to MGM Hospital at Warangal, where their condition was reported to be stable, police said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside