Two held with narcotics worth Rs 3 crore at Hyderabad airport
Hyderabad: Two persons were arrested at the international airport here after 10 kg of narcotic drug worth Rs 3 crore was allegedly found in their possession.
The duo identified as Avinash and Rocky were taken into custody by Customs officials after they were found carrying the drug in their baggage during a check-in when they arrived to board a Malaysian airline flight to Kuala Lumpur, late last night.
A senior Customs official said they have sent the seized substance for examination to the forensic lab to determine the type of the drug, which is estimated to be worth Rs 3 crore in the international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’