Two held with narcotics worth Rs 3 crore at Hyderabad airport
Hyderabad: Two persons were arrested at the international airport here after 10 kg of narcotic drug worth Rs 3 crore was allegedly found in their possession.
The duo identified as Avinash and Rocky were taken into custody by Customs officials after they were found carrying the drug in their baggage during a check-in when they arrived to board a Malaysian airline flight to Kuala Lumpur, late last night.
A senior Customs official said they have sent the seized substance for examination to the forensic lab to determine the type of the drug, which is estimated to be worth Rs 3 crore in the international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'