Daily allowance and honorarium of Assam home guards raised
Guwahati: The daily allowance and honorarium for home guards, village defence parties, anganwadi workers and helpers, ASHA workers and casual employees in Assam has been raised with effect from April one.
The daily allowance and honorarium has been raised to a minimum Rs 500 and a maximum Rs 1000, Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi announced today.
Rs 10,000 each would be given as financial assistance to 1,000 self-help groups (SHGs) in each Assembly constituency, a release from the CMO said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack