Daily allowance and honorarium of Assam home guards raised
Guwahati: The daily allowance and honorarium for home guards, village defence parties, anganwadi workers and helpers, ASHA workers and casual employees in Assam has been raised with effect from April one.
The daily allowance and honorarium has been raised to a minimum Rs 500 and a maximum Rs 1000, Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi announced today.
Rs 10,000 each would be given as financial assistance to 1,000 self-help groups (SHGs) in each Assembly constituency, a release from the CMO said here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway