Slight intensity tremor hits Assam
Guwahati: A slight intensity earthquake shook Karbi Anglong district area of Assam early today, the MeT office said here.
The quake measured 3.5 on the Richter Scale with its epicentre at latitude 26.4 degree north and longitude 93.3 degree east.
Occurring at 4.42 A.M., the tremor was at a depth of 45 km, the MeT office said.
There was no report of loss of life or damage to any property so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy