Slight intensity tremor hits Assam
Guwahati: A slight intensity earthquake shook Karbi Anglong district area of Assam early today, the MeT office said here.
The quake measured 3.5 on the Richter Scale with its epicentre at latitude 26.4 degree north and longitude 93.3 degree east.
Occurring at 4.42 A.M., the tremor was at a depth of 45 km, the MeT office said.
There was no report of loss of life or damage to any property so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!