Slight intensity tremor hits Assam
Guwahati: A slight intensity earthquake shook Karbi Anglong district area of Assam early today, the MeT office said here.
The quake measured 3.5 on the Richter Scale with its epicentre at latitude 26.4 degree north and longitude 93.3 degree east.
Occurring at 4.42 A.M., the tremor was at a depth of 45 km, the MeT office said.
There was no report of loss of life or damage to any property so far.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why