Woman allegedly raped by three brothers-in-law
Jorhat (Assam): A woman was allegedly raped by her three brothers-in law at Murmuria Tea estate in Jorhat district, police said on Saturday.
Based on a complaint lodged at the Cinnamora outpost by the alleged victim`s father, the three brothers identified as Dipak Phulmali (18), Krishna Phulmali (19) and Sujit Phulmali (22) were arrested today, police sources said.
The FIR claimed that the three committed the crime when their elder brother and the woman`s husband was in an inebriated condition in their home at Bahoni labour line of the tea garden last night, the sources said.
A local court has sent the three to Jorhat Central Jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!