1 killed, 6 injured as train rams into bus in Bihar
Supaul: A goods train rammed into a bus at an unmanned railway crossing near Saraigarh in Bihar`s Supaul district on Wednesday, leaving one person dead and six others injured.
Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar said the goods train coming from Raghopur to Saharsa hit a passenger bus when it was passing through the unmanned railway crossing.
One person died on the spot and six others were injured,
About 26 passengers were on board the bus which was on way to Supaul from state capital Patna.
Police said efforts were on to clear the tracks and restore train traffic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read