1 killed, 6 injured as train rams into bus in Bihar
Supaul: A goods train rammed into a bus at an unmanned railway crossing near Saraigarh in Bihar`s Supaul district on Wednesday, leaving one person dead and six others injured.
Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar said the goods train coming from Raghopur to Saharsa hit a passenger bus when it was passing through the unmanned railway crossing.
One person died on the spot and six others were injured,
About 26 passengers were on board the bus which was on way to Supaul from state capital Patna.
Police said efforts were on to clear the tracks and restore train traffic.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?