Bihar govt to recruit over 3000 lecturers
Patna: Bihar government today decided to fill over 3000 vacant posts of lecturers in various colleges of Bihar, according to guideline of UGC.
A decision to this effect was taken at a meeting of state cabinet presided over by Chief minister Nitish Kumar.
The state cabinet decided to recruit lecturers in various colleges of different universities through the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Among other important decisions, the cabinet decided to provide monthly pension of Rs 1800 per month to leprosy patients.
The meeting also sanctioned around Rs 243 crore for development of river front on the bank of river Ganga.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery