Bihar govt to recruit over 3000 lecturers
Patna: Bihar government today decided to fill over 3000 vacant posts of lecturers in various colleges of Bihar, according to guideline of UGC.
A decision to this effect was taken at a meeting of state cabinet presided over by Chief minister Nitish Kumar.
The state cabinet decided to recruit lecturers in various colleges of different universities through the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Among other important decisions, the cabinet decided to provide monthly pension of Rs 1800 per month to leprosy patients.
The meeting also sanctioned around Rs 243 crore for development of river front on the bank of river Ganga.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda