Bihar govt to recruit over 3000 lecturers
Patna: Bihar government today decided to fill over 3000 vacant posts of lecturers in various colleges of Bihar, according to guideline of UGC.
A decision to this effect was taken at a meeting of state cabinet presided over by Chief minister Nitish Kumar.
The state cabinet decided to recruit lecturers in various colleges of different universities through the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Among other important decisions, the cabinet decided to provide monthly pension of Rs 1800 per month to leprosy patients.
The meeting also sanctioned around Rs 243 crore for development of river front on the bank of river Ganga.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why