Bihar govt to recruit over 3000 lecturers
Patna: Bihar government today decided to fill over 3000 vacant posts of lecturers in various colleges of Bihar, according to guideline of UGC.
A decision to this effect was taken at a meeting of state cabinet presided over by Chief minister Nitish Kumar.
The state cabinet decided to recruit lecturers in various colleges of different universities through the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC).
Among other important decisions, the cabinet decided to provide monthly pension of Rs 1800 per month to leprosy patients.
The meeting also sanctioned around Rs 243 crore for development of river front on the bank of river Ganga.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'