1.5 lakh detonators and 1500 kg explosives seized in Bihar
Sasaram: The police on Thursday seized 1.5 lakh
detonators and 1500 kg of powergels from the residence of an
arms dealer at Jamuar village in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Superintendent of police Vikas Vaibhav told reporters here
that the arms dealer had stocked the explosives at his
native village which he was supposed to supply to naxalites.
license to sell and purchase firearms in Karwambia locality
of the district had received a consignment from Orissa and had
stocked the explosives for supplying it to naxalites.
The arms dealer had been arrested and was being questioned
about his links with the naxalites, the SP said.
One of Tiwari`s relative was also arrested on September 10
for supplying firearms to the naxalites, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured