1.5 lakh detonators and 1500 kg explosives seized in Bihar
Sasaram: The police on Thursday seized 1.5 lakh
detonators and 1500 kg of powergels from the residence of an
arms dealer at Jamuar village in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Superintendent of police Vikas Vaibhav told reporters here
that the arms dealer had stocked the explosives at his
native village which he was supposed to supply to naxalites.
license to sell and purchase firearms in Karwambia locality
of the district had received a consignment from Orissa and had
stocked the explosives for supplying it to naxalites.
The arms dealer had been arrested and was being questioned
about his links with the naxalites, the SP said.
One of Tiwari`s relative was also arrested on September 10
for supplying firearms to the naxalites, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- US Open 2016: Serena Williams shoulders burden of history at Flushing Meadows
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- WATCH: Mother mercilessly beats her infant son, tries to strangulate him in Bareilly
- Premier League 2016-17: Gameweek 3 - Preview
- Ready to pay additional Rs 300 crore, Sahara chief Subrata Roy tells SC