1.5 lakh detonators and 1500 kg explosives seized in Bihar
Sasaram: The police on Thursday seized 1.5 lakh
detonators and 1500 kg of powergels from the residence of an
arms dealer at Jamuar village in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Superintendent of police Vikas Vaibhav told reporters here
that the arms dealer had stocked the explosives at his
native village which he was supposed to supply to naxalites.
license to sell and purchase firearms in Karwambia locality
of the district had received a consignment from Orissa and had
stocked the explosives for supplying it to naxalites.
The arms dealer had been arrested and was being questioned
about his links with the naxalites, the SP said.
One of Tiwari`s relative was also arrested on September 10
for supplying firearms to the naxalites, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!