1.5 lakh detonators and 1500 kg explosives seized in Bihar
Sasaram: The police on Thursday seized 1.5 lakh
detonators and 1500 kg of powergels from the residence of an
arms dealer at Jamuar village in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Superintendent of police Vikas Vaibhav told reporters here
that the arms dealer had stocked the explosives at his
native village which he was supposed to supply to naxalites.
license to sell and purchase firearms in Karwambia locality
of the district had received a consignment from Orissa and had
stocked the explosives for supplying it to naxalites.
The arms dealer had been arrested and was being questioned
about his links with the naxalites, the SP said.
One of Tiwari`s relative was also arrested on September 10
for supplying firearms to the naxalites, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP