1.5 lakh detonators and 1500 kg explosives seized in Bihar
Sasaram: The police on Thursday seized 1.5 lakh
detonators and 1500 kg of powergels from the residence of an
arms dealer at Jamuar village in Bihar`s Rohtas district.
Superintendent of police Vikas Vaibhav told reporters here
that the arms dealer had stocked the explosives at his
native village which he was supposed to supply to naxalites.
license to sell and purchase firearms in Karwambia locality
of the district had received a consignment from Orissa and had
stocked the explosives for supplying it to naxalites.
The arms dealer had been arrested and was being questioned
about his links with the naxalites, the SP said.
One of Tiwari`s relative was also arrested on September 10
for supplying firearms to the naxalites, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic