2 brothers stabbed to death over land dispute in Bihar
Chapra: Two teenaged brothers were stabbed to death in sleep over a suspected case of land dispute in Bihar`s Saran district, police said on Saturday.
The two - aged 12 years and 18 years were attacked by armed assailants at Bhartoli late last night.
The cause behind the killing is suspected to be land dispute, the police said.
Angry over the incident, locals blocked Chapra-Siwan road for several hours and shopkeepers downed their shutters in protest against the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says