2 brothers stabbed to death over land dispute in Bihar
Chapra: Two teenaged brothers were stabbed to death in sleep over a suspected case of land dispute in Bihar`s Saran district, police said on Saturday.
The two - aged 12 years and 18 years were attacked by armed assailants at Bhartoli late last night.
The cause behind the killing is suspected to be land dispute, the police said.
Angry over the incident, locals blocked Chapra-Siwan road for several hours and shopkeepers downed their shutters in protest against the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions