2 brothers stabbed to death over land dispute in Bihar
Chapra: Two teenaged brothers were stabbed to death in sleep over a suspected case of land dispute in Bihar`s Saran district, police said on Saturday.
The two - aged 12 years and 18 years were attacked by armed assailants at Bhartoli late last night.
The cause behind the killing is suspected to be land dispute, the police said.
Angry over the incident, locals blocked Chapra-Siwan road for several hours and shopkeepers downed their shutters in protest against the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US
- One billion iPhones have been sold: Apple CEO Tim Cook
- US prosecutors drop all charges in Freddie Gray death
- Leigh Griffiths puts struggling Celtic in Champions League driving seat