2 brothers stabbed to death over land dispute in Bihar
Chapra: Two teenaged brothers were stabbed to death in sleep over a suspected case of land dispute in Bihar`s Saran district, police said on Saturday.
The two - aged 12 years and 18 years were attacked by armed assailants at Bhartoli late last night.
The cause behind the killing is suspected to be land dispute, the police said.
Angry over the incident, locals blocked Chapra-Siwan road for several hours and shopkeepers downed their shutters in protest against the killing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves