Bihar: 8 child labourers rescued from middleman
Purnia: Eight child labourers were on Thursday rescued by an NGO with the help of police in Bihar.
The children from Jalalgarh and Kasba police station areas were being taken to Surat when the NGO sought help from the police, the police said.
With the help of the NGO, police personnel raided a place near Zero miles in Purnia town and rescued the eight children from the clutches of a middleman.
Four persons were taken into custody in this connection, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP