Bihar: 8 child labourers rescued from middleman
Purnia: Eight child labourers were on Thursday rescued by an NGO with the help of police in Bihar.
The children from Jalalgarh and Kasba police station areas were being taken to Surat when the NGO sought help from the police, the police said.
With the help of the NGO, police personnel raided a place near Zero miles in Purnia town and rescued the eight children from the clutches of a middleman.
Four persons were taken into custody in this connection, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?