Bihar: 9 ex-naxalites get cash for rehabilitation
Dehri-on-Sone: The Rohtas
district administration has provided an assistance of about Rs
1.50 lakh each to nine former naxalites who surrendered
recently under the central rehabilitation scheme for
Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj on Tuesday said the
money has been transferred in the respective bank accounts of
the nine former naxalites respectively.
The nine are Anil Kushwaha, Nirmal Uraon, Nakharu
Kharwar, Meghnand Paswan, Srinivas Singh, Rajendra Kharwar,
Nirmal Kharwar, Chhotelal Chero and Pramod Tiwari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery