Bihar: 9 ex-naxalites get cash for rehabilitation
Dehri-on-Sone: The Rohtas
district administration has provided an assistance of about Rs
1.50 lakh each to nine former naxalites who surrendered
recently under the central rehabilitation scheme for
Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj on Tuesday said the
money has been transferred in the respective bank accounts of
the nine former naxalites respectively.
The nine are Anil Kushwaha, Nirmal Uraon, Nakharu
Kharwar, Meghnand Paswan, Srinivas Singh, Rajendra Kharwar,
Nirmal Kharwar, Chhotelal Chero and Pramod Tiwari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future