Bihar: 9 ex-naxalites get cash for rehabilitation
Dehri-on-Sone: The Rohtas
district administration has provided an assistance of about Rs
1.50 lakh each to nine former naxalites who surrendered
recently under the central rehabilitation scheme for
Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj on Tuesday said the
money has been transferred in the respective bank accounts of
the nine former naxalites respectively.
The nine are Anil Kushwaha, Nirmal Uraon, Nakharu
Kharwar, Meghnand Paswan, Srinivas Singh, Rajendra Kharwar,
Nirmal Kharwar, Chhotelal Chero and Pramod Tiwari.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what