Bihar: Compensation for victims dead in lightning
Patna: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday
announced compensation of Rs 1.50 lakh to the family of each
of the persons died in lightning in Bihar`s Kaimur district.
"The chief minister has asked the state disaster
management department`s Principal Secretary Vyas Ji to ensure
payment of compensation of Rs one lakh to the family of each
of the lightning victims yesterday," an official spokesman
Kumar also announced compensation of Rs 50,000 to each of
the bereaved families from the chief minister relief fund, he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!