Bihar legislator again goes on dharna in assembly
Patna: Independent member Jyoti Rashmi who was twice earlier suspended during the budget session of the Bihar assembly for going on dharna in the well, on Thursday again did so.
Rashmi renewed her demand for a CBI probe into alleged
illegal mining in Rohtas district.
She demanded a CBI probe into the charges against her
husband and former legislator Pradeep Joshi who has been
accused of illegal mining in Rohtas district.
Speaker Uday Narayan Choudhary`s repeated request
asking her to return to her seat fell on deaf ears.
Choudhary said she was free to raise the issue during
the debate on mining in the house later during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?