Bihar legislator again goes on dharna in assembly
Patna: Independent member Jyoti Rashmi who was twice earlier suspended during the budget session of the Bihar assembly for going on dharna in the well, on Thursday again did so.
Rashmi renewed her demand for a CBI probe into alleged
illegal mining in Rohtas district.
She demanded a CBI probe into the charges against her
husband and former legislator Pradeep Joshi who has been
accused of illegal mining in Rohtas district.
Speaker Uday Narayan Choudhary`s repeated request
asking her to return to her seat fell on deaf ears.
Choudhary said she was free to raise the issue during
the debate on mining in the house later during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan