Bihar legislator again goes on dharna in assembly
Patna: Independent member Jyoti Rashmi who was twice earlier suspended during the budget session of the Bihar assembly for going on dharna in the well, on Thursday again did so.
Rashmi renewed her demand for a CBI probe into alleged
illegal mining in Rohtas district.
She demanded a CBI probe into the charges against her
husband and former legislator Pradeep Joshi who has been
accused of illegal mining in Rohtas district.
Speaker Uday Narayan Choudhary`s repeated request
asking her to return to her seat fell on deaf ears.
Choudhary said she was free to raise the issue during
the debate on mining in the house later during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- Akshay Kumar with 'Housefull3' gang set to sizzle in saddi Dilli—See selfie!
- Megresults.nic.in & mbose.in HSSLC Results 2016: Meghalaya Board Tura Class 12th Arts exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- Mbose.in 10th SSLC Results 2016: Megresults.nic.in Meghalaya Board SSLC Class 10th exam results 2016 to be announced shortly
- She's a bae! Priyanka Chopra to get special poster for 'Baywatch'
- Foreign Investors buoyed by Indian investment: USIBC to Obama