Bihar legislator again goes on dharna in assembly
Patna: Independent member Jyoti Rashmi who was twice earlier suspended during the budget session of the Bihar assembly for going on dharna in the well, on Thursday again did so.
Rashmi renewed her demand for a CBI probe into alleged
illegal mining in Rohtas district.
She demanded a CBI probe into the charges against her
husband and former legislator Pradeep Joshi who has been
accused of illegal mining in Rohtas district.
Speaker Uday Narayan Choudhary`s repeated request
asking her to return to her seat fell on deaf ears.
Choudhary said she was free to raise the issue during
the debate on mining in the house later during the day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part II
- Panel discussion on breaking the law over cow security - Part III
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes?
- When will Indian roads become free from potholes and open manholes? - Part II
- India's growth may dip by 0.60% on Brexit, predicts Morgan Stanley
- Players did not lose faith in Hodgson: Wayne Rooney
- IND vs NZ: New-age Team India announce Kiwi-series fixtures in unique style
- EPFO aims to cover all workers under PF, pension by 2030
- Lionel Messi `God`s gift` to Argentina: President