Bihar police doing its best to tackle naxals: DGP
Dehri-on-Sone: Bihar police was striving
hard to tackle Naxal insurgency in the state with optimum use
of resources, a top police official said on Wednesday.
"The state police is doing its best to tackle naxal
insurgency in Bihar with resources at its disposal," Director
General of Police (DGP) Abhayanand told reporters here.
There will be no let up in the effort of the state
police to deal with naxal violence, he said.
On the spate in custodial deaths in Bihar in recent
times, Abhayanand said he will ensure that the personnel
found guilty in such cases were suitably punished so that such
incidents did not recur anywhere in future.
Abhayanand, who took charge as the DGP last month,
said his sole priority was to establish a rule of law by
bringing law-breakers to justice while to ensure that no
innocent person was framed in false cases.
Abhayanand was here for inspection at Rhotas district
He also heard the grievances of the policemen and said
that he will undertake tour of entire state to hear their
problems and redress the same.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you