Bihar: Two arrested, 24 kg charas seized
Motihari: Two persons were arrested today with 24 kg of banned narcotic substance (charas) from Palnawa of Bihar`s East Champaran district.
Acting on a tip-off, the police stopped their motorcycle and arrested Dharmendra Kumar Singh and Rajiv Ranjan alias Jhunjhun from Pareua village, sources said.
Forty-nine packets of charas weighing 24 kg were seized from them, they said adding the value was estimated to be Rs 75,000 in international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore