Bihar: Two arrested, 24 kg charas seized
Motihari: Two persons were arrested today with 24 kg of banned narcotic substance (charas) from Palnawa of Bihar`s East Champaran district.
Acting on a tip-off, the police stopped their motorcycle and arrested Dharmendra Kumar Singh and Rajiv Ranjan alias Jhunjhun from Pareua village, sources said.
Forty-nine packets of charas weighing 24 kg were seized from them, they said adding the value was estimated to be Rs 75,000 in international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city