Bihar: Two arrested, 24 kg charas seized
Motihari: Two persons were arrested today with 24 kg of banned narcotic substance (charas) from Palnawa of Bihar`s East Champaran district.
Acting on a tip-off, the police stopped their motorcycle and arrested Dharmendra Kumar Singh and Rajiv Ranjan alias Jhunjhun from Pareua village, sources said.
Forty-nine packets of charas weighing 24 kg were seized from them, they said adding the value was estimated to be Rs 75,000 in international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US