Bihar: Two arrested, 24 kg charas seized
Motihari: Two persons were arrested today with 24 kg of banned narcotic substance (charas) from Palnawa of Bihar`s East Champaran district.
Acting on a tip-off, the police stopped their motorcycle and arrested Dharmendra Kumar Singh and Rajiv Ranjan alias Jhunjhun from Pareua village, sources said.
Forty-nine packets of charas weighing 24 kg were seized from them, they said adding the value was estimated to be Rs 75,000 in international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees