Bihar: Two arrested, 24 kg charas seized
Motihari: Two persons were arrested today with 24 kg of banned narcotic substance (charas) from Palnawa of Bihar`s East Champaran district.
Acting on a tip-off, the police stopped their motorcycle and arrested Dharmendra Kumar Singh and Rajiv Ranjan alias Jhunjhun from Pareua village, sources said.
Forty-nine packets of charas weighing 24 kg were seized from them, they said adding the value was estimated to be Rs 75,000 in international market.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Here's PV Sindhu's REPLY to Telangana deputy CM who offered her a 'better coach' than Pullela Gopichand
- When Smriti Irani was denied cabin crew job for 'lack of good personality' - Know Details
- Health Ministry to start awareness campaign on dengue, chikungunya
- JNU rape case: Accused Anmol Ratan to be produced before court today
- President, PM Modi greet nation on Janmashtami