Bihar Youth Congress celebrates Rahul`s elevation
Patna: Youth Congress workers in Bihar have hailed the elevation of Rahul Gandhi to the Congress vice-president`s post and hoped it would help make the party strong in the state.
Youth Congress workers, led by its president Lallan Kumar and secretary Sanjeev Singh, celebrated the decision yesterday by bursting crackers at the Dak Bunglow roundabout here. They also distributed sweets.
In a statement, the duo said the youth team of the party would work with renewed vigour under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi to bring back old glory of the party in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug