Bihar Youth Congress celebrates Rahul`s elevation
Patna: Youth Congress workers in Bihar have hailed the elevation of Rahul Gandhi to the Congress vice-president`s post and hoped it would help make the party strong in the state.
Youth Congress workers, led by its president Lallan Kumar and secretary Sanjeev Singh, celebrated the decision yesterday by bursting crackers at the Dak Bunglow roundabout here. They also distributed sweets.
In a statement, the duo said the youth team of the party would work with renewed vigour under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi to bring back old glory of the party in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred