Bihar Youth Congress celebrates Rahul`s elevation
Patna: Youth Congress workers in Bihar have hailed the elevation of Rahul Gandhi to the Congress vice-president`s post and hoped it would help make the party strong in the state.
Youth Congress workers, led by its president Lallan Kumar and secretary Sanjeev Singh, celebrated the decision yesterday by bursting crackers at the Dak Bunglow roundabout here. They also distributed sweets.
In a statement, the duo said the youth team of the party would work with renewed vigour under the leadership of Rahul Gandhi to bring back old glory of the party in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand