Cane bomb recovered in East Champaran
Motihari: A cane bomb was on Sunday recovered from a village under Pakridayal police station area in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said.
During a search operation, security forces recovered the cane bomb called `Pressure release ID` which was lying by the roadside in Ajgari village, the sources said.
The bomb disposal squad was called from Muzaffarpur to diffuse the powerful explosive, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today