Court rejects ex-LJP MP Surajbhan`s bail plea
Begusarai: A court here on Wednesday rejected the bail application of former LJP MP Surajbhan in a
murder case registered against him four years ago.
The District and Session Judge SPN Singh passed the
order after hearing argument by Suranbhan`s lawyer seeking
bail for his client in the murder case of one Ram Naresh
Sharma was murdered by unidentified assailants in
Begusarai district on November 8, 2007.
The deceased`s kin had lodged a murder case against
four persons, including the then LJP MP Surajbhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state