Court rejects ex-LJP MP Surajbhan`s bail plea
Begusarai: A court here on Wednesday rejected the bail application of former LJP MP Surajbhan in a
murder case registered against him four years ago.
The District and Session Judge SPN Singh passed the
order after hearing argument by Suranbhan`s lawyer seeking
bail for his client in the murder case of one Ram Naresh
Sharma was murdered by unidentified assailants in
Begusarai district on November 8, 2007.
The deceased`s kin had lodged a murder case against
four persons, including the then LJP MP Surajbhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why