Court rejects ex-LJP MP Surajbhan`s bail plea
Begusarai: A court here on Wednesday rejected the bail application of former LJP MP Surajbhan in a
murder case registered against him four years ago.
The District and Session Judge SPN Singh passed the
order after hearing argument by Suranbhan`s lawyer seeking
bail for his client in the murder case of one Ram Naresh
Sharma was murdered by unidentified assailants in
Begusarai district on November 8, 2007.
The deceased`s kin had lodged a murder case against
four persons, including the then LJP MP Surajbhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore