Court rejects ex-LJP MP Surajbhan`s bail plea
Begusarai: A court here on Wednesday rejected the bail application of former LJP MP Surajbhan in a
murder case registered against him four years ago.
The District and Session Judge SPN Singh passed the
order after hearing argument by Suranbhan`s lawyer seeking
bail for his client in the murder case of one Ram Naresh
Sharma was murdered by unidentified assailants in
Begusarai district on November 8, 2007.
The deceased`s kin had lodged a murder case against
four persons, including the then LJP MP Surajbhan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar