CPI(M-L) leader murder: Two given life term
Muzaffarpur (Bihar): A court here awarded life imprisonment to two persons after finding them guilty in the murder of a CPI(M-L) Liberation leader 17 years ago.
The Additional District and Sessions Judge (ADJ)-II Narsingh Prasad also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on each while sentencing Sushil Kumar alias Raja and Milan Singh after holding them guilty in the murder of CPI(M-L) Liberation leader Shatrughan Singh.
According to the prosecution, Singh was shot dead by the two near a leprosy hospital under Mithanpura police station area on May 14, 1996, because of enmity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical