Five Maoists surrender in Bihar
Darbhanga (Bihar): Five Maoists on Saturday
surrendered with their firearms before Senior Superintendent
of Police, M R Naik, in Darbhanga district.
The five were wanted in over a dozen cases of landmine
blast, attack on police and loot of crops, official sources
They surrendered three rifles, two revolvers and 23
rounds of ammunition.
The five were identified as Balmod Kumar Mishra,
Rambabu Bhagat, Ghoran Das, Pavitra Das and Gopi Thakur.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match