Five Maoists surrender in Bihar
Darbhanga (Bihar): Five Maoists on Saturday
surrendered with their firearms before Senior Superintendent
of Police, M R Naik, in Darbhanga district.
The five were wanted in over a dozen cases of landmine
blast, attack on police and loot of crops, official sources
They surrendered three rifles, two revolvers and 23
rounds of ammunition.
The five were identified as Balmod Kumar Mishra,
Rambabu Bhagat, Ghoran Das, Pavitra Das and Gopi Thakur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed