Five minor girls killed in Gaya
Gaya: Five minor girls were shot dead when they were sleeping by unidentified assailants in Sonaf village in Bihar`s Gaya district, police said today.
The girls belonging to three families, were kept in one house by their parents, who had fled from the village following some personal rivalry, Additional Superintendent of Police (Gaya) Ashok Kumar said.
A villager Shambhu Singh had lodged a complaint with the police against the three families over some personal dispute, Kumar said.
The ASP said taking advantage of the situation, unidentified criminals barged into the house and shot dead the five girls, aged between 8 to 13, in their sleep.
Police is waiting for the arrival of the parents of the girls for further action.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?