Govt school principal accused of raping minor student in Bihar
Khagaria: The police have registered an FIR against the principal of a government school in Bihar`s Khagaria district on the allegation that he raped a minor girl student.
The FIR was registered against the principal of a government secondary school at Rakodih under Muffasil police station on the complaint of the family of the victim, police sources said today.
The complainants alleged that the rape of the standard five student took place three days ago, the sources said.
Local people today demonstrated before the offices of the District Magistrate and Superintendent of Police in protest.
The matter was being investigated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened