Govt school principal accused of raping minor student in Bihar
Khagaria: The police have registered an FIR against the principal of a government school in Bihar`s Khagaria district on the allegation that he raped a minor girl student.
The FIR was registered against the principal of a government secondary school at Rakodih under Muffasil police station on the complaint of the family of the victim, police sources said today.
The complainants alleged that the rape of the standard five student took place three days ago, the sources said.
Local people today demonstrated before the offices of the District Magistrate and Superintendent of Police in protest.
The matter was being investigated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal