Govt school principal accused of raping minor student in Bihar
Khagaria: The police have registered an FIR against the principal of a government school in Bihar`s Khagaria district on the allegation that he raped a minor girl student.
The FIR was registered against the principal of a government secondary school at Rakodih under Muffasil police station on the complaint of the family of the victim, police sources said today.
The complainants alleged that the rape of the standard five student took place three days ago, the sources said.
Local people today demonstrated before the offices of the District Magistrate and Superintendent of Police in protest.
The matter was being investigated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption