Govt school principal accused of raping minor student in Bihar
Khagaria: The police have registered an FIR against the principal of a government school in Bihar`s Khagaria district on the allegation that he raped a minor girl student.
The FIR was registered against the principal of a government secondary school at Rakodih under Muffasil police station on the complaint of the family of the victim, police sources said today.
The complainants alleged that the rape of the standard five student took place three days ago, the sources said.
Local people today demonstrated before the offices of the District Magistrate and Superintendent of Police in protest.
The matter was being investigated, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday