Illegal gun factories unearthed in Bihar; 3 held
Munger/Biharsharif: Two illegal gun
factories were unearthed in Bihar`s Munger and Nalanda
districts today and three persons were arrested in this
connection, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the factory at Haji
Subhan locality in Munger and nabbed its owner Javed, DGP
Neelmani said, adding that one 9 mm pistol and equipment used
to manufacture guns were seized during the raid.
In a separate raid, a mini gun factory was unearthed at
Agaarpur village in Nalanda`s Karaiparsurai area and two
persons arrested in this connection, Neelmani said.
Four pistols and weapons and tools in huge quantity were
seized during the raid, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state