Illegal gun factories unearthed in Bihar; 3 held
Munger/Biharsharif: Two illegal gun
factories were unearthed in Bihar`s Munger and Nalanda
districts today and three persons were arrested in this
connection, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the factory at Haji
Subhan locality in Munger and nabbed its owner Javed, DGP
Neelmani said, adding that one 9 mm pistol and equipment used
to manufacture guns were seized during the raid.
In a separate raid, a mini gun factory was unearthed at
Agaarpur village in Nalanda`s Karaiparsurai area and two
persons arrested in this connection, Neelmani said.
Four pistols and weapons and tools in huge quantity were
seized during the raid, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- US Open: Ramkumar Ramanathan falls in first round of qualifiers
- Gems, jewellery exports up about 12% in Apr-Jul FY17
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh