Illegal gun factories unearthed in Bihar; 3 held
Munger/Biharsharif: Two illegal gun
factories were unearthed in Bihar`s Munger and Nalanda
districts today and three persons were arrested in this
connection, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided the factory at Haji
Subhan locality in Munger and nabbed its owner Javed, DGP
Neelmani said, adding that one 9 mm pistol and equipment used
to manufacture guns were seized during the raid.
In a separate raid, a mini gun factory was unearthed at
Agaarpur village in Nalanda`s Karaiparsurai area and two
persons arrested in this connection, Neelmani said.
Four pistols and weapons and tools in huge quantity were
seized during the raid, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional