IT raids yield crores in Patna
Patna: The Income Tax department has
raided several establishments and premises of a businessman
Vinay Kumar Sinha, who is also the Bihar JD(U) treasurer, and
seized cashes worth Rs five crore.
Director (Investigation) of Income Tax, Patna, Ajay
Kumar said the IT sleuths raided Sinha`s establishments and
premises and seized Rs five crore in cash on Tuesday.
"We have also detected investments worth Rs 25 to Rs
30 crore) by Sinha," Kumar said adding some bank accounts were
Sinha had been an MLC currently treasurer of Bihar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister
- Narshingh Yadav doping scandal: ‘Intruder’ who may have spiked wrestler's food identified?