IT raids yield crores in Patna
Patna: The Income Tax department has
raided several establishments and premises of a businessman
Vinay Kumar Sinha, who is also the Bihar JD(U) treasurer, and
seized cashes worth Rs five crore.
Director (Investigation) of Income Tax, Patna, Ajay
Kumar said the IT sleuths raided Sinha`s establishments and
premises and seized Rs five crore in cash on Tuesday.
"We have also detected investments worth Rs 25 to Rs
30 crore) by Sinha," Kumar said adding some bank accounts were
Sinha had been an MLC currently treasurer of Bihar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble