Japanese encephalitis claims 31 lives in Bihar
Gaya: Three girls suffering from
Japanese encephalitis on Monday died in a government hospital
here, taking the statewide toll to 31 in Bihar, officials
The girls died in Anugrah Narayan Medical College and
Hospital. With this, the total number of people died due to
the fever rose to 31, ANMCH Superintendent Sitaram Singh said.
Two of the girls were from Gaya district, while the other
was from Nawada district, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?