Japanese encephalitis claims 31 lives in Bihar
Gaya: Three girls suffering from
Japanese encephalitis on Monday died in a government hospital
here, taking the statewide toll to 31 in Bihar, officials
The girls died in Anugrah Narayan Medical College and
Hospital. With this, the total number of people died due to
the fever rose to 31, ANMCH Superintendent Sitaram Singh said.
Two of the girls were from Gaya district, while the other
was from Nawada district, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred