JD(U) MLC demands probe into Modi`s properties in Gujarat
Patna: With Bihar BJP leaders passing a resolution to declare Narendra Modi as prime ministerial candidate, a JD(U) legislator on Friday described Sushil Kumar Modi as "migratory bird" who lives in Bihar but his heart is in Gujarat.
"Sushil Kumar Modi is a migratory bird who though lives in Bihar but his heart is restless for Gujarat," Aslam Azad, MLC, said in a statement.
"He eats grains of Bihar but sings paeans to Gujarat," the JD(U) MLC said, alleging that the former Deputy Chief Minister has "insulted" the citizens of Bihar through his act.
Azad said that people, including those from minority Muslim community, had cast vote for BJP candidates in the name of Chief Minister Nitish Kumar which they have "betrayed".
The JD(U) MLC alleged that Sushil Kumar Modi has earned properties in Gujarat and has shares in many companies there and could take shelter in Gujarat any day.
He demanded a probe to unearth properties of Sushil Kumar Modi in Gujarat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days