Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje to open medical camp for animals at Bodhgaya
Palampur: The 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje, would open a 10-day medical camp for animals in Bodhgaya on Friday.
BJP MP and animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi would be the chief guest at the function to be held at the Kagyu Monlam Pavilion of Tergar Monastery in Bodhgaya.
The camp, organised by Kagyupa International Monlam Trust, will be held from January 24 to February 2, with financial assistance from Brigitte Bardot Foundation and technical support from Sikkim Anti-Rabies Animal Health Division of the Government of Sikkim and Tibet Charity Animal Care Centre and Dharamsala Animal Rescue organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Puducherry: Narayanasamy to meet Lt Gov Kiran Bedi today, stake claim to form govt
- Armed squad kills 11 people in Venezuela: Official
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site