Karmapa Ogyen Trinley Dorje to open medical camp for animals at Bodhgaya
Palampur: The 17th Karmapa, Ogyen Trinley Dorje, would open a 10-day medical camp for animals in Bodhgaya on Friday.
BJP MP and animal rights activist Maneka Gandhi would be the chief guest at the function to be held at the Kagyu Monlam Pavilion of Tergar Monastery in Bodhgaya.
The camp, organised by Kagyupa International Monlam Trust, will be held from January 24 to February 2, with financial assistance from Brigitte Bardot Foundation and technical support from Sikkim Anti-Rabies Animal Health Division of the Government of Sikkim and Tibet Charity Animal Care Centre and Dharamsala Animal Rescue organisation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra