Lalu is suffering from frustration, alleges Rudy
Patna: Slamming RJD chief Lalu Prasad for his
alleged comments against Gandhian Anna Hazare, BJP national
spokesman Rajiv Pratap Rudy on Saturday said Prasad seems to be
"Lalu is suffering from frustration now.... he is making
frivolous statements for his political existence," Rudy told
Recalling that Prasad was always surrounded by MPs and
others when he used to enter the Central Hall in Parliament as
Railway Minister, Rudy said "now the same Prasad doesn`t
find anyone moving around him and he has to look for those who
were supporting him earlier in Central Hall."
"Lalu`s position has deteriorated after the crushing
defeat the RJD had to face at the hands of NDA during
the 2009 Lok Sabha and 2010 assembly polls in Bihar," he
"What Lalu ji speaks today is virtually a struggle for
his political existence," he said, adding even the sample
survey conducted by the team of India Against Corruption on
Lokpal, "90 per cent of people opposed the RJD leader in his
Prasad had recently suggested Hazare to float a
political party to contest elections.
On the attack by MNS activists on North Indians in
Mumbai recently, Rudy said "it is a matter of great concern."
The Maharashtra government must take steps to provide
adequate security to them, he demanded.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?