Meira Kumar condemns Maoist attack on train in Bihar
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Friday condemned the Maoist attack on a train in Bihar which killed three people.
Meira Kumar, who represents Sasaram constituency in Bihar, conveyed her sympathies to the families of the deceased, an official statement said.
A Railway Protection Force member and two passengers were killed in the attack at Jamui in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- CID team visits Murshidabad hospital after two women killed in fire
- India must take Dawood's presence strictly with Pakistan: Samajwadi Party
- At least 10 killed, 32 injured in road accident in China's Guangxi Zhuang region
- Do you know low socioeconomic status can be a factor for heart attack? - Read
- PM Modi bats for eco-friendly Ganesh Utsav, Durga Puja