Meira Kumar condemns Maoist attack on train in Bihar
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Friday condemned the Maoist attack on a train in Bihar which killed three people.
Meira Kumar, who represents Sasaram constituency in Bihar, conveyed her sympathies to the families of the deceased, an official statement said.
A Railway Protection Force member and two passengers were killed in the attack at Jamui in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- This herbal combo packs powerful punch against colon cancer
- Twist in tale! Lalit Modi to install son Ruchir as Rajasthan Cricket Association boss
- 225 killed or missing in China torrential rains; 2.5 lakh people trapped
- Elvis Presley almost choked himself to death with drugs
- 48 hours on, Indian Air Force's AN 32 still untraceable; families of missing officials pray for good news