Meira Kumar condemns Maoist attack on train in Bihar
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Friday condemned the Maoist attack on a train in Bihar which killed three people.
Meira Kumar, who represents Sasaram constituency in Bihar, conveyed her sympathies to the families of the deceased, an official statement said.
A Railway Protection Force member and two passengers were killed in the attack at Jamui in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'