Meira Kumar condemns Maoist attack on train in Bihar
New Delhi: Lok Sabha Speaker Meira Kumar on Friday condemned the Maoist attack on a train in Bihar which killed three people.
Meira Kumar, who represents Sasaram constituency in Bihar, conveyed her sympathies to the families of the deceased, an official statement said.
A Railway Protection Force member and two passengers were killed in the attack at Jamui in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you