Mobile tower collapses
Nawada: One person was killed and two
others injured when the tower of a private telecom company on
a four-storey building collapsed at a village in Nawada
district Thursday, police sources said.
The tower and the generator room caved in when the
victims were asleep at Neskaur village under Neskaur police
station, the sources said.
The person who died was identified as Manish Kumar
The injured were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jharkhand: 2 dead, several injured in clashes between police, villagers in Ramgarh
- Delhi minister meets Jain monk over Vishal Dadlani tweet controversy
- One killed in annual bull racing in Peru
- 16-year-old Indian-origin boy finds cure for breast cancer treatment
- Heartbreaking! Denied medical help, 12-year-old UP boy dies on dad's shoulder