Mobile tower collapses
Nawada: One person was killed and two
others injured when the tower of a private telecom company on
a four-storey building collapsed at a village in Nawada
district Thursday, police sources said.
The tower and the generator room caved in when the
victims were asleep at Neskaur village under Neskaur police
station, the sources said.
The person who died was identified as Manish Kumar
The injured were hospitalised.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- West Bengal Assembly Elections: Polling begins in crucial fifth phase, 680 central forces companies deployed
- Severe heat wave condition in West Bengal
- Kerela HSE (Class 12) Result 2016 is likely to be declared by second week of May
- No instances of incursions by Chinese troops into Indian territory: Manohar Parrikar