Mobile tower collapses
Nawada: One person was killed and two
others injured when the tower of a private telecom company on
a four-storey building collapsed at a village in Nawada
district Thursday, police sources said.
The tower and the generator room caved in when the
victims were asleep at Neskaur village under Neskaur police
station, the sources said.
The person who died was identified as Manish Kumar
The injured were hospitalised.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Muslims not doing 'enough' to fight Islamic State: Jordan's Queen Rania