Nitish for second State Reorganisation Commission
Patna: Supporting the Centre`s move to
initiate process for a separate Telengana state, Bihar Chief
Minister Nitish Kumar today called for reconstitution of the
State Reorganisation Commission to look into similar demands
for carving out smaller states from bigger ones.
"I fully support the Centre`s move on Telengana... JD(U)
has already taken a stand on creation of smaller states,"
Kumar told reporters here today.
Advocating the constitution of second State
Reorganisation Commission, the chief minister said the
Commission should look into the demands being made recently
for creation of smaller states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed