Nitish for second State Reorganisation Commission
Patna: Supporting the Centre`s move to
initiate process for a separate Telengana state, Bihar Chief
Minister Nitish Kumar today called for reconstitution of the
State Reorganisation Commission to look into similar demands
for carving out smaller states from bigger ones.
"I fully support the Centre`s move on Telengana... JD(U)
has already taken a stand on creation of smaller states,"
Kumar told reporters here today.
Advocating the constitution of second State
Reorganisation Commission, the chief minister said the
Commission should look into the demands being made recently
for creation of smaller states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing