Nitish for second State Reorganisation Commission
Patna: Supporting the Centre`s move to
initiate process for a separate Telengana state, Bihar Chief
Minister Nitish Kumar today called for reconstitution of the
State Reorganisation Commission to look into similar demands
for carving out smaller states from bigger ones.
"I fully support the Centre`s move on Telengana... JD(U)
has already taken a stand on creation of smaller states,"
Kumar told reporters here today.
Advocating the constitution of second State
Reorganisation Commission, the chief minister said the
Commission should look into the demands being made recently
for creation of smaller states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city