Nitish govt changes post of 8 Principal Secretary rank IAS officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Friday reshuffled the portfolios of eight IAS officers of Principal Secretary rank.
1980 batch IAS officer C Ashokvardhan who was working as Principal Secretary in Revenue and Land Reform department has been transferred and made Chairman-cum member of Revenue Board, according to a government notification.
Vyasji will take his position in Revenue and Land Reform department.
His batchmate Amita Pal, presently Principal Secretary in Science and Technology department has been moved to the post of Advisor Bihar State Planning Board.
Deepak Kumar, OSD in Chief Minister`s office has been made Principal Secretary Health.
Sudhir Kumar, Secretary Parliamentary Work Department has been given additional charge of Science and Technology department.
B Pradhan, Mines Commissioner has been given additional charge of Tourism department.
The 1991-batch IAS officer CK Anil waiting for posting has been made Advisor, Bihar State Planning Board, according to the notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part II
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part III
- Panel discussion over India losing NSG membership bid Part IV
- Chennai: Woman Infosys employee stabbed to death at railway station
- No kids for John Abraham for now
- Throwback pic! Virat Kohli showcases rockstar avatar, raps in AR Rahman's Chennai studio
- Simple steps to beautify your abode
- As NSG rejects India's membership bid, MEA says 'one country' persistently created procedural hurdles
- I-League: Salgaocar FC, Sporting Clube de Goa withdraw, to be absent from this season's roster