Nitish govt changes post of 8 Principal Secretary rank IAS officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Friday reshuffled the portfolios of eight IAS officers of Principal Secretary rank.
1980 batch IAS officer C Ashokvardhan who was working as Principal Secretary in Revenue and Land Reform department has been transferred and made Chairman-cum member of Revenue Board, according to a government notification.
Vyasji will take his position in Revenue and Land Reform department.
His batchmate Amita Pal, presently Principal Secretary in Science and Technology department has been moved to the post of Advisor Bihar State Planning Board.
Deepak Kumar, OSD in Chief Minister`s office has been made Principal Secretary Health.
Sudhir Kumar, Secretary Parliamentary Work Department has been given additional charge of Science and Technology department.
B Pradhan, Mines Commissioner has been given additional charge of Tourism department.
The 1991-batch IAS officer CK Anil waiting for posting has been made Advisor, Bihar State Planning Board, according to the notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Six more arrested for attack on Punjab spiritual leader Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale
- IPL 9: RCB skipper Virat Kohli 81-run short to create history this season
- Second seed Andy Murray battles into French Open second round
- Watch video: Furious and stormy young sun seeded life on Earth, says NASA
- Being a mom tops my priority list, says Aishwarya Rai Bachchan