Nitish govt changes post of 8 Principal Secretary rank IAS officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Friday reshuffled the portfolios of eight IAS officers of Principal Secretary rank.
1980 batch IAS officer C Ashokvardhan who was working as Principal Secretary in Revenue and Land Reform department has been transferred and made Chairman-cum member of Revenue Board, according to a government notification.
Vyasji will take his position in Revenue and Land Reform department.
His batchmate Amita Pal, presently Principal Secretary in Science and Technology department has been moved to the post of Advisor Bihar State Planning Board.
Deepak Kumar, OSD in Chief Minister`s office has been made Principal Secretary Health.
Sudhir Kumar, Secretary Parliamentary Work Department has been given additional charge of Science and Technology department.
B Pradhan, Mines Commissioner has been given additional charge of Tourism department.
The 1991-batch IAS officer CK Anil waiting for posting has been made Advisor, Bihar State Planning Board, according to the notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed