Nitish govt changes post of 8 Principal Secretary rank IAS officers
Patna: The Nitish Kumar government on Friday reshuffled the portfolios of eight IAS officers of Principal Secretary rank.
1980 batch IAS officer C Ashokvardhan who was working as Principal Secretary in Revenue and Land Reform department has been transferred and made Chairman-cum member of Revenue Board, according to a government notification.
Vyasji will take his position in Revenue and Land Reform department.
His batchmate Amita Pal, presently Principal Secretary in Science and Technology department has been moved to the post of Advisor Bihar State Planning Board.
Deepak Kumar, OSD in Chief Minister`s office has been made Principal Secretary Health.
Sudhir Kumar, Secretary Parliamentary Work Department has been given additional charge of Science and Technology department.
B Pradhan, Mines Commissioner has been given additional charge of Tourism department.
The 1991-batch IAS officer CK Anil waiting for posting has been made Advisor, Bihar State Planning Board, according to the notification.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you