Patna HC stays proceedings in lower court against Asaram Bapu
Patna: Giving relief to religious leader
Asaram Bapu and his associates, the Patna High Court on Tuesday
stayed proceedings against them in a lower court in connection
with a case alleging that they had forcibly grabbed land.
Justice Seema Ali Khan passed the order staying the
ongoing proceedings against Bapu and his associates and issued
notice to Kunal to file his affidavit.
Kunal had filed a case in the lower court in April
2010 charging Bapu and his associates with forcibly acquiring
13 katha land of Bikhamdas Thakurbari located at Kadam Kuan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical