Patna HC stays proceedings in lower court against Asaram Bapu
Patna: Giving relief to religious leader
Asaram Bapu and his associates, the Patna High Court on Tuesday
stayed proceedings against them in a lower court in connection
with a case alleging that they had forcibly grabbed land.
Justice Seema Ali Khan passed the order staying the
ongoing proceedings against Bapu and his associates and issued
notice to Kunal to file his affidavit.
Kunal had filed a case in the lower court in April
2010 charging Bapu and his associates with forcibly acquiring
13 katha land of Bikhamdas Thakurbari located at Kadam Kuan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi